8-10 February 2023
online and in-person at Lugar da Vista Alegre, Ílhavo
Registrations are closed
About the Final Event
The NanoInformaTIX Final Event aims to share project results with the whole comunity of scientists, policy makers and industry players who can benefit from the project outcomes and by the state-of-the-art knowledge on a variety of topics in the areas of safety and sustainability of advanced (nano)materials. Two different point of views will be given: the research activity performed by young scientists and researchers working in different EU projects and the results achieved by the NanoInformaTIX partners.
For this reason, two public events will be held in hybrid mode:
- Feb 9th afternoon: #young4NIX – Early Career Researchers (ECR) public event. The group of ECR of nanosafety-related projects is gaining its own identity and importance. NanoInformaTIX wants to support this group of young talents, by organizing this event where the ECRs from the project will start a discussion with the external ECRs and other people who are interested, about the results from NanoInformaTIX.
- Feb 10th morning: NanoInformaTIX FINAL public dissemination event. Here, all stakeholders will have a chance to know the main achievements of our project from project partners and discuss about future actions to exploitation.
8 Feb 2023 – all day: NanoInformaTIX General Assembly (for partners only)
9 Feb 2023 – morning: NanoInformaTIX General Assembly (for partners only)
- 14:30 – 14:35 | Welcome and Introduction to the event – Miguel A. Bañares (CSIC) Lisa Bregoli (WH)
- 14:35 – 14:45 | Overview of the event and activities – Stefania Melandri (WH)
Hands-on session with NIX ECR’s
- 14:45 – 15:15 | Descriptors calculation – Marta Swirog (UG)
- 15:15 – 15:45 | Platform implementation – Gianpietro Basei (GD)
- 15:45 – 16:15 | Reuse of publicly available omics data – Aileen Bahl & Yuk-Chien Liu (BfR)
- 16:15 – 16:30 | Coffee break
- Bring your own research!
- 16:30 – 17:00 | Open session for ECRs to present their research in the nanosafety field – Chair: Stefania Melandri (WH)
- 17:00 – 18:00 | Speed science dating – Chair: Stefania Melandri (WH)
- 20:30 | Sightseeing Tour (tbc) and Meeting Dinner – Salpoente (tbc)
- 09:00 – 09:05 | Welcome/ Introduction to the agenda of the day – Miguel A. Bañares (CSIC) – Lisa Bregoli (WH)
- 09:05 – 09:30 | Welcome and Introduction to the event – Miguel A. Bañares
Presentation of NanoInformaTIX Final Results – Chair: Lisa Bregoli (WH)
- 09:30 – 09:50 | Data and database | Data and database – Nina Jeliazkova
- 09:50 – 10:10 | Nanomaterials and Material Modelling – Eliodoro Chiavazzo
- 10:10 – 10:30 | Exposure and Bio-Distribution Modelling – Bernd Novack
- 10:30 – 11:00 | Coffee break
- 11:00 – 11:20 | Dose-Response Modelling – Willie Peijnenburg
- 11:20 – 11:40 | Outcome of the Case Studies – Experiments from NanoInformaTIX – Verónica Dumit
- 11:40 – 12:00 | Sustainable data and modelling platform – Gianpietro Basei
- 12:00 – 13:00 | Roundtable discussion with stakeholders – Chair: Lisa Bregoli (WH)
- 13:00 | Event closure – Miguel A. Bañares
- 13:00 – 14:30 | End of meeting / Cocktail Lunch
Who should attend?
Topics and benefits
- Attend to the public demonstration of the final version of the NanoInformaTIX platform
- Participate in a multi-stakeholder dialogue about the importance of data management and the role of modelling in safe by design and regulatory risk assessment
- Forum for sharing your opinion regarding the design, interfaces and functionality of the NanoInformaTIX data and modelling platform and your ideas about what needs to be changed or improved
- Opportunity to discuss the value and the best strategies to ensure the sustainability of the Platform